This year's Frontrow International Hot Air Balloon Festival will fly on April 12 to 14, which promises to be even bigger, bolder, busier, and better. Much-Awaited scenes and moments when the balloon all rise up to the sky in the sunrise are one of the most much awaited IG-worthy moments that you can expect this year. A bigger and more accessible venue at Clark Global City that you can literally get to by air, land, and sea.
|Frontrow International Hot Air Balloon Festival|
This event brings people from all walks of life together. Around 50,000 to 70,000 people are expected to come that weekend, from families with young children, teens, students, tourists, to various groups such as motoring clubs, foodies and travel enthusiasts, even real estate groups, and government officials. A jam-packed weekend There will be balloon rides, of course, but the festival also has activities on the ground while people wait for their turn on a balloon, and for those who prefer to stay earthbound.
Here are some things to expect during the festival:
- The event aims to bring people from all walks of life together as around 50,000 to 70,000 people are expected to come, from families with young children to teens, students, tourists, and various groups such as motoring clubs, foodies and travel enthusiasts, even real estate groups and government officials.
- To accommodate more people and prevent heavy traffic, the event boasts of a bigger and more accessible venue at Clark Global City, a thriving hub of industry and commerce that one can literally get to by air, land, and sea.
- The sky will be dotted with giant animals, happy faces and other improbable flying objects alongside the classic striped hot air balloons. That moment when they all rise up to the sky in the sunrise is one of the most Instagram-worthy moments one might see all year.
New hot air balloon shapes
- Elvis Presley and a Year of the Pig hot air balloon are just some of the novelties to watch out for.
- There will be a designated area for riding hot air balloons, but for a price and the area can accommodate a limited number of guests.
Activities for kids
- There will be balloon rides, of course, but the festival also has activities on the ground while people wait for their turn on a balloon or those who prefer to stay earthbound. There are fun activities for kids and families such as inflatable attractions and slides, shows for kids with their favorite cartoon characters.
- There are over a hundred food and shopping choices.
Bands and music
- The country’s hottest music acts, along with the best of Pampanga’s bands will take the stage every night over the weekend with some of the country’s hottest acts — Slapshock on Friday, Kamikazee on Saturday and Ely Buendia, Hale, and Unique Salonga on Sunday.
- Car and motorsport enthusiasts will gather together for several major events that include the National Drift Championship, Slalom Racing, Philippine Auto Cross Championship Series, Philippine Rally Cross Series, and Motorcycle Stunt Show.
- There will also be groups dancing and grooving to the beat this summer as 20 dance groups from different cities compete on April 13.
The Frontrow International Hot Air Balloon Festival will be a feast for all the senses and a weekend that you wouldn't want to miss.
The Frontrow International Hot Air Balloon Festival hosted by Clark Global City, co-presented by SM City Clark, powered by Phoenix Pulse Technology, supported by DIckies and Clark Medical City.
For more information on the event, follow @frontrowhabf on IG, facebook, twitter.
Grab your tickets now at smtickets.com
Admission Fee: Php 350.00