“Philippine Geogreen is determined to help more Filipinos embrace a sustainable lifestyle, whether in their own homes or in their businesses. This is why we have brought in many innovative solutions to the country. Over the past ten years, we have helped thousands of Filipinos discover sustainable and cutting edge solutions, and we would like to make this widely available to all. Our goal is to get everyone to cut back their carbon footprint.” ~Liza Morales-Crespo, Chief Executive Officer of Philippine Geogreen
Philippine Geogreen, is the country’s leading supplier of green products, who has been providing innovative solutions to homes and businesses. Their advocacy has made it possible for Filipino homeowners to have livable, aesthetically pleasing, and environmentally sustainable dwellings.
Given the current issues on unbearable heat, water interruptions and the general environmental issues that the country experiences, we feel that by keeping Filipinos informed of the possible alternatives, we can all do more to live environmentally sustainable lives and push for businesses and our government to do the same.
Climate change is a reality that none of us can ignore. In the race to save the planet from its adverse effects, all of us can do our part to ensure that we lessen our carbon footprint and live a sustainable lifestyle.
While the task at hand may seem daunting, companies like Philippine Geogreen, with its line up of innovative solutions, make greener living within reach for homes and businesses.
1. Turn air into water
- Believe it or not, you can actually get water out of the air, thanks to the Philippines’ hot and humid weather. Geogreen’s atmospheric water generator (AWG), water is extracted from humid ambient air, literally allowing you to create water out of thin air. Water vapor in the air is condensed by cooling the air below its dew point, extracting water in the process. This device is designed to render the water potable with multiple stages of filtration, making it safe for home, commercial, and industrial use. It even allows you to bring down your water cost.
2. Choose energy efficient fans
- To survive the Philippines’ hot weather, we all need electric fans. However, not all fans are created equal. Philippine Geogreen combines energy efficiency and aesthetics in its Haiku Fan. The Haiku fan is a small ceiling fan made with an award-winning motor and controls that deliver a silent operation without compromising comfort. It generates a cooling effect that is 80% more efficient than conventional ceiling fan motors. Haiku’s airfoils and central motor housing blend together into a single, seamless organic form, beautifully wrapped in a sleek, modern package. Moreover, all Haiku fans exceed ENERGY STAR registered requirements for ceiling fans from 2012-2018, making it the most energy-efficient ceiling fan available in the Philippine market.
3. Maximize natural light
- Nothing can be more beautiful and energy-efficient than having natural light illuminating your home. To ensure that you can get sunlight into your home, get the Solatube Daylighting Systems. This brilliant system is specially engineered to capture the sun’s rays creating brighter and more expansive rooms. The Solatube can be installed in as little as two hours and requires no structural changes to the building.
4. Keep the air clean using the power of light
- Believe it or not, you don’t need air purifiers or vacuums to clean the air. An innovative solution by Philippine Geogreen allows your walls to clean the air! LumActiv is a paint coating that has the capacity to clean the air once it gets activated by either sunlight or electric light. It can also keep building exteriors clean by breaking down city smog and makes the exterior glass cleaner for a long period of time, thereby reducing the need for repainting and maintenance.
5. Stop dredging
In maintaining beaches and coastlines, there is no need to practice dredging or purchasing new sand. Geogreen offers its groundbreaking product, Sherlock, a technology that protects and restores coastlines in a sustainable manner.
Philippine Geogreen, Inc. was established to address the need for sustainable and environmentally responsible building products in the country. It is the authorized Philippine distributor for some of the best energy saving fixtures in the U.S., including Solatube Daylighting Systems, Big Ass Fans, Topps Products, and Solar technologies, as well as many industrial innovations that promote environmental sustainability. Its clients include top Filipino and multinational firms and organizations in the country.